Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whats been going on

I decided to create this "new" blog for two reasons...one because I love to read other peoples blogs and two, because I have had alot of my old friends ask me, "what have you been up to lately? We haven't seen or heard from you in so long"!

Pete and I separated over a year ago and alot of things have changed in my life. I moved to Love Valley and LOVE it here. Thousands of acres of mountains and horse trails. I still have most of my animals with a couple of new additions...a blue heeler pup by the name of Dazin, a bullmastiff/rottie pup by the name of Creed, 2 new horses--Buck Shot and Nokhoma and some chickens. I sold all of my rabbits with the exception of one, BL'S Intensity and I recently purchased a small, cute Chestnut buck from Kristen, named Keep's Mini Me---I am planning on getting back into the Jersey Woolies, but will only keep a small herd (no more than 10), so that means culling will be brutal!

I have lost some weight, however, I want to lose another 5 to 10 pounds. I am a much happier person and even though at times, I am still struggling....I am happy with my life and the way that things are going----I do miss my old friends and wish I had more time to visit. I have not been to any dog or rabbit shows in quite some time (with the exception of the Taylorsville show and I went to pick up my new buck). Hopefully all of this will change and I can get back into the swing of things.

I send alot of my time relaxing on horseback and working with the animals. Trace is growing like a weed and will be 14 on the 15th of July...my how time seems to fly!

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that, I am still alive and doing well....I plan on keeping this blog updated, and sharing how things are going.

I'm so glad to be back!!!!

This is a picture of my house in the valley....