Friday, July 1, 2011

It's about Time!

Bl's Intensity and Keep's Mini Me are the proud parents of 2 JW babies. Intensity kindled 4 this morning (2 DOA) one appears to be either a chestnut or an otter and the other is a broken charlie. They are VERY tiny, so I hope they survive. It has been many months since I have had any kits born---I only have 2 woolies at the present time. I'm hoping that the chestnut (or otter) is showable. I am sooo ready to start showing again, however I know that I won't be able to show until the fall---works out better for me, at least it won't be so hot!

I am excited about the new babies....this is the start up for my new rabbitry. I plan on keeping the name BL'S Bunnybarn, since it is already established with ARBA.

Other than that, I have no news...trying to keep all the critters cool is a full time job and I am staying busy with that.

Hope all is well with everyone!