Monday, July 11, 2011

Latest news

It has been so hot lately and I am looking forward to the fall weather! I attended the Taylorsville night show and it was great to see all of my rabbit friends. I did notice that the number of people that were showing, has dwindled down compared to when I was showing a little over a year ago...it made me a little sad. Showing the rabbits is a great hobby and you meet so many wonderful and friendly folks...I want to blame it on our economy. Rabbit sells has also really seemed to have dropped off as well.
Thanks to Teresa B., I was able to bring "BL'S Lefty" back into my rabbitry, as well as a new addition...a really cute little blue doe, named Toy.
My new babies have opened their eyes and are jumping around in the nest box a little....they are so cute and hopefully will be some nice show bunnies.
I am looking for some cages, I decieded to go with hanging cages this time verses the stackers, because I just don't have alot of extra time to keep the stackers clean. If anyone has any available, please contact me with what you have and your asking price.
Other than that, I'm just trying to keep everyone cool and comfortable.....we are going to be in for one HOT summer. Hope all is well with everyone!