Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SO HOT

It's been very hot here, as well as it seems to be every where else. Trying to keep the animals cool has been the hardest, but thankfully we haven't lost anyone. Waters have to be checked often and even if they have water, we check the temperature because it gets warm and the animals won't drink it.
We haven't ridden the horses, except for twice in the late evening and I no longer take Dazin for her walks...we really need some cool weather!
I tried mowing the grass today, however I felt like I was going to have a heat stroke, so I am putting it off until later on this evening. We have had a lot of storms, but it just seems to only cool things down for a minute and then it becomes "hot and steamy" outside.
My JW babies are doing good...growing like weeds and they are in their "cutest" stage.....chunky faces and the tiny ears. Hopefully they will turn out to be show quaility----if not, they will have to move on. I promised myself to stay small with the bunnies and I am sticking to it.
Hope that everyone is doing well and keeping cool....I sure can't wait til fall!