Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Still Around

Because of the job situation in my home town, I am currently in TopSail North Carolina at my sister's house (she lives right off the beach...really....when you walk off the deck you are standing in the sands of the ocean). We are working a temp. job for a company on the marine base to help them get some things wrapped up. Looking at being here for 6 to 8 weeks and then, headed home.

I am already homesick and have only been here a week! however I know that I have to do what I have to do, in order to be able to pay my bills, take care of my boys and feed the critters.

Mom is taking care of things on the homefront, as well as my oldest son and I get a daily report on how everything is going.

I am going to try and make the Greensboro show in September, but it depends on if I can make it home in time to prepare for everything.
My broken baby JW appears to be a buck and the chestnut appears to be a doe ( I have had the sex fairy come and change them on me before, so this is what I am going by in the mean time). McKie's Lilly will be returning home after she weans her kits and I am so happy!

Other than, that not much is going on.
Hope that everyone else is doing well and hope to see you all soon!!!!